You are Not a Registered With ATN if you need to Register click here                  If you are registered in Forum Please log in. df3@
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ATN - Card The World > Home > Staff Applications
Staff Applications Apply for Staff Team in this section.

Useful links : Recover password |  Advertising in ATN | Upgrade To VIP

Banner expire in 8/2/2017

10/2/2017

10/2/2017

10/2/2017

banner expire in 8/2/2017

Banner expire in 14/2/2017

19/2/2017

banner expire in 8/2/2017

25/1/2017

Banner end in 22/7/2017

Banner end in 17/9/2017

Banner end in 13/11/2017

Banner expire in 26/1/2017 Banner expire in 23/1/2017

Banner expire in 21/1/2017 16/2/2017

Banner expire in 9/2/2017 Banner expire in 5/2/2017

10/2/2017

Closed Thread
Thread Starter T3eS Replies 52 Views 11548  Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscription  

(#41)
Old
Brixton is on a distinguished road

Default 01-03-2017, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0sty06 View Post
Greetings to all ATN members/team.
-I want to apply for mod on ATN..
-I have good experience on moderating forums.
-I have been staff on other forums too, I know how things goes,I spent most of the day here on ATN.

I'm always here trying to help other members, I post daily random dating/shipping on on my sticked thread, My main goal to this from was to win the respect from other members, I respect everyone that is doing good for this Community, i know that together we can make ATN a better and bigger forum!

I see that some things changed now on ATN,some mods that were so good to other members turns out to be liars/scammers,
hope this era of scammers will be over soon and the new era of helping each other and no lying will come as soon as possible.

-Best regards!
fr0sty06.
Hello frosty longtime no seen i dont know if i have the right to vouch for you at this kind of thread but you are the one who helped me at my begining but vouch for you my bro you are definitely the one for this forum.

Vouch again

Selling Fresh Ubers, Dating Sites Paid and Unpaid, Paypals any country !

Contact ICQ : 694200259
(#42)
Old
DoMHeX is Online
Super Moderators
DoMHeX is a glorious beacon of lightDoMHeX is a glorious beacon of lightDoMHeX is a glorious beacon of lightDoMHeX is a glorious beacon of lightDoMHeX is a glorious beacon of lightDoMHeX is a glorious beacon of light

Default 01-03-2017, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-TAMPER View Post
Al right, what Requirement need? Can u give me details.
2000+ posts & older more than 2 Years.

Regards:
(#43)
Old
Psycho Killer
TheDead is on a distinguished road

Default 01-03-2017, 09:06 PM

So, Hello to the Atn team. I am an old member on atn how you can see, i was also on abh from 2013 with an 2k+ posts. I have 20 years old,I will clear all the reports and ban the spammer. I can post daily some cc for the community, i can help some members solve the scam problem and others problem and i will be happy to be a part of this staff . Thanks and good luck to everyone
(#44)
Old
Sinner is a jewel in the roughSinner is a jewel in the roughSinner is a jewel in the roughSinner is a jewel in the rough

Default 01-03-2017, 11:27 PM

I'm gonna test my luck again, Prince claimed i'd be a mod in the future on the first Staff App.

I have more than 2K Posts, have been on this forum since Alboraaq.

I've stopped being as active because I really have no reason to be anymore. If I was given mod, i'd spend most of the day on the forum at all times. I post cc's when I can. I am willing to help out new members and give free sites / methods in future.

Hopefully this time, i'll actually get acknowledged. Thanks.

You send me Private site, I send you Private CC in return!

My Goal : Become Super Mod for ATN.

What I've accomplished : http://imgur.com/g7jLuBq

I'm always around to help anyone I can.
If you can barely speak english, please don't contact me.
(#45)
Old
!PayPal" SELLER is Online
TOP Carder
!PayPal" SELLER is on a distinguished road

Default 01-03-2017, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0sty06 View Post
Greetings to all ATN members/team.
-I want to apply for mod on ATN..
-I have good experience on moderating forums.
-I have been staff on other forums too, I know how things goes,I spent most of the day here on ATN.

I'm always here trying to help other members, I post daily random dating/shipping on on my sticked thread, My main goal to this from was to win the respect from other members, I respect everyone that is doing good for this Community, i know that together we can make ATN a better and bigger forum!

I see that some things changed now on ATN,some mods that were so good to other members turns out to be liars/scammers,
hope this era of scammers will be over soon and the new era of helping each other and no lying will come as soon as possible.

-Best regards!
fr0sty06.
Vouch for this guy is best option

PayPal & CC Checker
^
||
Click Here

Yahoo: PayPal_S3LLER
(#46)
Old
Dangerous Member
Eđgar is on a distinguished road

Default 01-04-2017, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
I'm gonna test my luck again, Prince claimed i'd be a mod in the future on the first Staff App.

I've stopped being as active because I really have no reason to be anymore. If I was given mod, i'd spend most of the day on the forum at all times. I post cc's when I can. I am willing to help out new members and give free sites / methods in future.

Highly Vouched.

HELP for Beginnersℹ️ - Best CC on SALE💳
---------------------------------------------------------

ICQ: 49999449 | XMPP: ed@sj.ms | mailto: 3dg@protonmail.ch
(#47)
Old
N Y K is Online
N Y K is on a distinguished road

Default 01-04-2017, 07:31 AM

asalam o alikum i want to apply for mod / or staff / thief etc i m here since 2015 feb so i m a old member with no complaint or scam report can help bringing member and solve the game
(#48)
Old
_prince_ is Online
ATN-TeaM
_prince_ has a reputation beyond repute_prince_ has a reputation beyond repute_prince_ has a reputation beyond repute_prince_ has a reputation beyond repute_prince_ has a reputation beyond repute_prince_ has a reputation beyond repute_prince_ has a reputation beyond repute_prince_ has a reputation beyond repute_prince_ has a reputation beyond repute_prince_ has a reputation beyond repute_prince_ has a reputation beyond repute

Default 01-04-2017, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner View Post

Contact me on icq kindly.

DuDe Click on the image to see full Size Greetings ATN-TeAm
[img]http://************/3vfy2n8[/img]
(#49)
Old
Cool Member
maljones is on a distinguished road

Default 01-04-2017, 10:40 PM

Not going to sit here and give long story I work very hard behind the scenes I always report spam when I see I always try to help people in need when I see. As far as what I can bring to table as a mod I've been apart of this forum for years literally you can check my rep power I give away a lot of working cards all the time. I have been working on forums and moderating them since like 2006 just never had the opportunity to come on board with a forum of this type.
(#50)
Old
3chelon is on a distinguished road

Default 01-06-2017, 12:35 PM

I am an old member of alboraaq since 2013, I dont have much posts because i dont post "dead" on accounts section. I report spam and share cc and tutorials when I can. I wont lie i have not been very active recently but thats because i have nothing to do, if given the opportunity I wont let you guys down. I will be online regularly and make sure the forum is clean and posts are in order.

CARD THE WORLD
Closed Thread